Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sarah Reporting

Well, we have been home for the last week now so I have had a bit of time to reflect on the time that we spent in San Pancho.  I learned so much clinically, especially in the last five clinic days, whether it be coaching from Ada, the input of my partner for the day or getting new tips and tricks from Jane.  It was such a fun and different learning experience, though the days were long, hot, and sweaty, fans helped when we had them.  The people and volunteers we met were amazing- so welcoming and helpful and clients were extremely appreciative and open to learning.  There is so much work that still needs to be done in this community, but I was really glad that I could be a part of this project now, and hope that I can help out with it in the future.       

No comments:

Post a Comment