Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sarah Reporting...

From these last three weeks, spending time in San Pancho, I have learned that I need to be more patient.  I know that this has been said before, but patience is so much more evident in the people that we have met and the towns that we have visited.  Being more patient has not only helped me be more successful in my clinical skills (ie: Using the ultrasonic), but also in my everyday life in San Pancho (ie: Waiting for 9 other girls to get ready to go for dinner).  We have 6 more days left here, and 3 more days of clinic.  I will use these days to practice this skill as well as improve upon my other clinical skills, learn as much as I can, and soak up my last bits of Mexico.  Hopefully I can remember this experience and keep this patient attitude with me when I return to Victoria.     

No comments:

Post a Comment