Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jeanie reporting one last time from mexico.....

I am grateful to have had this opportunity and I have learned so much more than I had expected.  This experience enables me to definitively identify areas that I need to work on.  I have learned so much more from Ada, the patients, and my peers here in San Pancho.  We are truly blessed with being able to work well as a team, have an instructor that understands our individual needs, and the time with our patients who are absolutely stoic.  This experience has been so valuable, profound, and realistic before our venturing into our profession.  We are exhausted after our clinics, but are devoted to our patients and their best interests.  I am humbled by this experience, and it has enriched the meaning of committing to being a lifelong learner in this profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment