Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Thoughts and reflections...

I am continuously reminded of the warmth and trust found in the connections here in San Pancho.  The relationships I have been fortunate to build come from a place of honesty and simplicity, and have set a new standard for how I will approach people in the future. .................................................Carla


My skills as a clinician continue to grow especially when having to make big adaptations to our clinical setting. Although not ideal we make the best of our resources and are still able to provide care. Everyone in San Pancho is very grateful for the work that we have done and show great appreciation. I look forward to next week and to continue to be learning about the Mexican culture........................................................................................Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment