Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Post from Jamie...


I love Mexico!  We have been here just over one week and I feel San Pancho is my home away from home.  Everyone we meet is so friendly and welcoming.  Our accommodations at Hotel Cielo Rojo are amazing!  It was a bit of an adjustment to get used to all the sounds that never stop here in Mexico, roosters at 4 AM, dogs barking all night and all kinds of birds chirping loudly. Earplugs are a must for sleeping J

I wasn’t sure what to expect from our first days working at the hospital, but it was a great experience. Adjusting to our new working environment has felt like an easy transition for me. By the second day our group was able to have seven ops set up and ready to go in half an hour, much faster then we ever were back home.  We also had the sterilization area and dispensary organized and running smoothly.  Teamwork is a must here and we are a great team. 

I am excited for what I will learn over the next 2 and a half weeks here in San Pancho.

Adios, Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your experience.
    The teamwork adds so much more strength with your group, and with this all of you can do anything.
    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete