Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Post from Amy V...

San Pancho is absolutely beautiful. The accommodations exceeded my expectations and everyone I've met so far has been very friendly and sincere. I felt a bit like a fish out of water as I adjusted to the concept that I do not have control over my space and my working environment in the same way I do back home in clinic. I've been forced to step out of my comfort zone and really focus on team-work and it has been great! It was really uncomfortable to let go of the feelings of control that I like to follow in order to feel prepared, but it was a huge stress relief when I finally relaxed and let Mexico in :) I feel that I have learned so much and grown as an individual in many ways in this short time. I am excited for what I will learn and accomplish in the next 3 weeks! Adios until the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment